The authors of this paper do not have any commercial associations that might pose a conflict of interest in connection with this manuscript.
A perspective on the use of psychoeducation, cognitive-behavioral therapy and interpersonal therapy for bipolar patients
Article first published online: 12 NOV 2004
Volume 6, Issue 6, pages 480–486, December 2004
How to Cite
Colom, F. and Vieta, E. (2004), A perspective on the use of psychoeducation, cognitive-behavioral therapy and interpersonal therapy for bipolar patients. Bipolar Disorders, 6: 480–486. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-5618.2004.00136.x
- Issue published online: 12 NOV 2004
- Article first published online: 12 NOV 2004
- Received 27 August 2003, revised and accepted for publication 25 June 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!