In the last three years, Philip Mitchell has received an honorarium from AstraZeneca for a presentation. He has not served on any pharmaceutical industry advisory board over that period. Gin Malhi has served on advisory boards for GlaxoSmithKline, Wyeth and Eli Lilly, and received honoraria from Pfizer, AstraZeneca, Organon and Lundbeck in the last 3 years. He has also been the recipient of an Eli Lilly Young Investigator Bipolar Research Award.
Bipolar depression: phenomenological overview and clinical characteristics
Version of Record online: 12 NOV 2004
Volume 6, Issue 6, pages 530–539, December 2004
How to Cite
Mitchell, P. B. and Malhi, G. S. (2004), Bipolar depression: phenomenological overview and clinical characteristics. Bipolar Disorders, 6: 530–539. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-5618.2004.00137.x
- Issue online: 12 NOV 2004
- Version of Record online: 12 NOV 2004
- Received 8 October 2003, revised and accepted for publication 14 June 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.