The authors of this paper do not have any commercial associations that might pose a conflict of interest in connection with this manuscript.
The clinical characteristics of DSM-IV bipolar I and II disorders: baseline findings from the Jorvi Bipolar Study (JoBS)
Article first published online: 21 SEP 2004
Volume 6, Issue 5, pages 395–405, October 2004
How to Cite
Mantere, O., Suominen, K., Leppämäki, S., Valtonen, H., Arvilommi, P. and Isometsä, E. (2004), The clinical characteristics of DSM-IV bipolar I and II disorders: baseline findings from the Jorvi Bipolar Study (JoBS). Bipolar Disorders, 6: 395–405. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-5618.2004.00140.x
- Issue published online: 21 SEP 2004
- Article first published online: 21 SEP 2004
- Received 1 March 2004, revised and accepted for publication 2 July 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.