None of the authors have a current commercial conflict of interest in connection with this manuscript. Dr Gibson had been an employee of Eli Lilly during the writing of the manuscript but is no longer so employed.
Medication use patterns and 2-year outcome in first-admission bipolar disorder with psychotic features
Article first published online: 21 SEP 2004
Volume 6, Issue 5, pages 406–415, October 2004
How to Cite
Craig, T. J., Grossman, S., Mojtabai, R., Joseph Gibson, P., Lavelle, J., Carlson, G. A. and Bromet, E. J. (2004), Medication use patterns and 2-year outcome in first-admission bipolar disorder with psychotic features. Bipolar Disorders, 6: 406–415. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-5618.2004.00142.x
- Issue published online: 21 SEP 2004
- Article first published online: 21 SEP 2004
- Received 17 October 2003, revised and accepted for publication 2 July 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!