CFB has received grant/research support from Elan Pharmaceutical, NARSAD; consultant for AstraZeneca; and serves on the speakers bureau for AstraZeneca, GlaxoSmithKline, Eli Lilly & Co. SNG has received grant/research support from Elan Pharmaceutical, Janssen; consultant for Janssen; and serves on the speakers bureau for GlaxoSmithKline, Eli Lilly & Co., Janssen. ML, AC and AL have no reported conflict of interest.
Acute treatment of bipolar depression with adjunctive zonisamide: a retrospective chart review
Version of Record online: 21 SEP 2004
Volume 6, Issue 5, pages 432–434, October 2004
How to Cite
Baldassano, C. F., Nassir Ghaemi, S., Chang, A., Lyman, A. and Lipari, M. (2004), Acute treatment of bipolar depression with adjunctive zonisamide: a retrospective chart review. Bipolar Disorders, 6: 432–434. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-5618.2004.00143.x
- Issue online: 21 SEP 2004
- Version of Record online: 21 SEP 2004
- Received 14 November 2003, revised and accepted for publication 21 June 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.