The authors of this paper do not have any commercial associations that might pose a conflict of interest in connection with this manuscript.
A functional MRI study of working memory task in euthymic bipolar disorder: evidence for task-specific dysfunction
Article first published online: 12 NOV 2004
Volume 6, Issue 6, pages 550–564, December 2004
How to Cite
Monks, P. J., Thompson, J. M., Bullmore, E. T., Suckling, J., Brammer, M. J., Williams, S. C., Simmons, A., Giles, N., Lloyd, A. J., Louise Harrison, C., Seal, M., Murray, R. M., Nicol Ferrier, I., Young, A. H. and Curtis, V. A. (2004), A functional MRI study of working memory task in euthymic bipolar disorder: evidence for task-specific dysfunction. Bipolar Disorders, 6: 550–564. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-5618.2004.00147.x
- Issue published online: 12 NOV 2004
- Article first published online: 12 NOV 2004
- Received 31 October 2003, revised and accepted for publication 10 June 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!