Dr Berk and Dr Dodd have financial interests/arrangements or affiliations with the following organizations that could be perceived as a real or apparent conflict of interest with this paper. Dr Berk has received grant/research support from the Stanley Foundation, Beyond Blue, Geelong Regional Medical Foundation, Organon, Eli Lilly & Co., Bristol-Myers Squibb, Novartis; consultant for GlaxoSmithKline, Janssen Cilag, Bristol-Myers Squibb, Eli Lilly & Co., Lundbeck, AstraZeneca; and serves on the speakers bureau for GlaxoSmithKline, Janssen Cilag, Bristol-Myers Squibb, Eli Lilly & Co., Wyeth, Pfizer, Sanofi Synthelabo, Lundbeck, AstraZeneca, Solvay, Organon. Dr Dodd has received grant/research support from Eli Lilly & Co., Novartis, Bristol-Myers Sqibb, Organon.
Bipolar II disorder: a review
Article first published online: 14 JAN 2005
Volume 7, Issue 1, pages 11–21, February 2005
How to Cite
Berk, M. and Dodd, S. (2005), Bipolar II disorder: a review. Bipolar Disorders, 7: 11–21. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-5618.2004.00152.x
- Issue published online: 14 JAN 2005
- Article first published online: 14 JAN 2005
- Received 2 December 2003, revised and accepted for publication 23 August 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.