MB has received grant/research support from the Stanley Foundation, Beyond Blue, Bristol Myers Squibb, Eli Lilly, Glaxo SmithKline, Organon, Novartis; consultant for Astra Zeneca, Bristol Myers Squibb, Eli Lilly, Glaxo SmithKline, Janssen Cilag, Lundbeck; and is a speaker for Astra Zeneca, Bristol Myers Squibb, Eli Lilly, Glaxo SmithKline, Janssen Cilag, Lundbeck, Organon, Pfizer, Sanofi Synthelabo, Solvay, Wyeth. LB and DC have no reported conflict of interest.
A collaborative approach to the treatment alliance in bipolar disorder
Version of Record online: 12 NOV 2004
Volume 6, Issue 6, pages 504–518, December 2004
How to Cite
Berk, M., Berk, L. and Castle, D. (2004), A collaborative approach to the treatment alliance in bipolar disorder. Bipolar Disorders, 6: 504–518. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-5618.2004.00154.x
- Issue online: 12 NOV 2004
- Version of Record online: 12 NOV 2004
- Received 29 June 2003, revised and accepted for publication 29 July 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.