The authors have no commercial associations that might pose a conflict of interest in connection with this manuscript.
Rapid cycling bipolar disorder: historical overview and focus on emerging treatments
Article first published online: 12 NOV 2004
Volume 6, Issue 6, pages 523–529, December 2004
How to Cite
Mackin, P. and Young, A. H. (2004), Rapid cycling bipolar disorder: historical overview and focus on emerging treatments. Bipolar Disorders, 6: 523–529. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-5618.2004.00156.x
- Issue published online: 12 NOV 2004
- Article first published online: 12 NOV 2004
- Received 25 July 2003, revised and accepted for publication 1 July 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.