The authors of this paper do not have any commercial associations that might pose a conflict of interest in connection with this manuscript.
Demographic and diagnostic characteristics of the first 1000 patients enrolled in the Systematic Treatment Enhancement Program for Bipolar Disorder (STEP-BD)
Article first published online: 12 NOV 2004
Volume 6, Issue 6, pages 460–469, December 2004
How to Cite
Kogan, J. N., Otto, M. W., Bauer, M. S., Dennehy, E. B., Miklowitz, D. J., Zhang, H.-W., Ketter, T., Rudorfer, M. V., Wisniewski, S. R., Thase, M. E., Calabrese, J., Sachs, G. S. and the STEP-BD Investigators (2004), Demographic and diagnostic characteristics of the first 1000 patients enrolled in the Systematic Treatment Enhancement Program for Bipolar Disorder (STEP-BD). Bipolar Disorders, 6: 460–469. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-5618.2004.00158.x
- Issue published online: 12 NOV 2004
- Article first published online: 12 NOV 2004
- Received 7 October 2003, revised and accepted for publication 2 July 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.