DJK is a consultant to Servier Amerique and serves on the advisory boards of Pfizer, Inc., Eli Lilly & Company, Forest Pharmaceuticals, Inc. and F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd. VJG is a consultant to Pfizer Italia. PRH has received grants/research support from MH52247 – Mental Health Intervention Research Center: Late Life and MH30915 – MHIRC for Mood and Anxiety Disorders. CB has received grants/research support from NIMH MH60763 – Improving Primary Care Services: Personal Illness Models. EF has no reported conflict of interest.
African-American participants in a bipolar disorder registry: clinical and treatment characteristics
Version of Record online: 14 JAN 2005
Volume 7, Issue 1, pages 82–88, February 2005
How to Cite
Kupfer, D. J., Frank, E., Grochocinski, V. J., Houck, P. R. and Brown, C. (2005), African-American participants in a bipolar disorder registry: clinical and treatment characteristics. Bipolar Disorders, 7: 82–88. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-5618.2004.00163.x
- Issue online: 14 JAN 2005
- Version of Record online: 14 JAN 2005
- Received 19 December 2003, revised and accepted for publication 30 August 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.