The authors of this paper do not have any commercial associations that might pose a conflict of interest in connection with this manuscript.
Neuropsychological deficits in adolescents with conduct disorder and comorbid bipolar disorder: a pilot study
Article first published online: 14 JAN 2005
Volume 7, Issue 1, pages 57–67, February 2005
How to Cite
Olvera, R. L., Semrud-Clikeman, M., Pliszka, S. R. and O'Donnell, L. (2005), Neuropsychological deficits in adolescents with conduct disorder and comorbid bipolar disorder: a pilot study. Bipolar Disorders, 7: 57–67. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-5618.2004.00167.x
- Issue published online: 14 JAN 2005
- Article first published online: 14 JAN 2005
- Received 8 October 2003, revised and accepted for publication 13 September 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.