These analyses were conducted through an academic-industry partnership, and the data were provided at the level of the individual subjects. Some of the authors (KNRC, JH, RJB, DJK, LNY) have served as consultants to or received research grant support from Lilly Research Laboratories. Furthermore, two of the authors (MT, RWB) are employees of Lilly Research Laboratories. Dr Gershon has no conflicts of interest to disclose with regards to this manuscript. The readers should note that as both editors are authors on this manuscript – key decisions regarding acceptance or rejection were made by senior editorial board members, independent of the editors.
Recovery and functional outcomes following olanzapine treatment for bipolar I mania
Article first published online: 14 JAN 2005
Volume 7, Issue 1, pages 68–76, February 2005
How to Cite
Roy Chengappa, K., Hennen, J., Baldessarini, R. J., Kupfer, D. J., Yatham, L. N., Gershon, S., Baker, R. W. and Tohen, M. (2005), Recovery and functional outcomes following olanzapine treatment for bipolar I mania. Bipolar Disorders, 7: 68–76. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-5618.2004.00171.x
- Issue published online: 14 JAN 2005
- Article first published online: 14 JAN 2005
- Received 6 November 2003, revised and accepted for publication 16 August 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.