SK is a consultant for AstraZeneca, Eli Lilly & Co. LTY is a consultant for Eli Lilly & Co., AstraZeneca, Pfizer, Bristol-Myers Squibb. PB has received grant support from Jannsen-Cilag, AstraZeneca and is a consultant for Jannsen-Cilag, AstraZeneca, Eli Lilly & Co., GlaxoSmithKline.
Pharmacotherapy of bipolar mixed states
Article first published online: 17 MAY 2005
Volume 7, Issue 3, pages 205–215, June 2005
How to Cite
Krüger, S., Trevor Young, L. and Bräunig, P. (2005), Pharmacotherapy of bipolar mixed states. Bipolar Disorders, 7: 205–215. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-5618.2005.00197.x
- Issue published online: 17 MAY 2005
- Article first published online: 17 MAY 2005
- Received 5 February 2004, revised and accepted for publication 26 January 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.