MNP has received research support, acted as a consultant or served as a CME speaker for Abbott, AstraZeneca, Bristol Myers Squibb, GlaxoSmithKline, Johnson & Johnson, Eli Lilly & Co., Pfizer and Shire. JAC has served as a CME speaker for Johnson & Johnson. DBH, MWN and PGJ have no reported conflict of interest.
Divalproex sodium for pediatric mixed mania: a 6-month prospective trial
Article first published online: 17 MAY 2005
Volume 7, Issue 3, pages 266–273, June 2005
How to Cite
Pavuluri, M. N., Henry, D. B., Carbray, J. A., Naylor, M. W. and Janicak, P. G. (2005), Divalproex sodium for pediatric mixed mania: a 6-month prospective trial. Bipolar Disorders, 7: 266–273. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-5618.2005.00204.x
- Issue published online: 17 MAY 2005
- Article first published online: 17 MAY 2005
- Received 8 September 2004, revised and accepted for publication 18 February 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.