Development of this manuscript was supported by an educational grant from AstraZeneca.
Bipolar depression: a new role for atypical antipsychotics?
Article first published online: 10 JUN 2005
Volume 7, Issue Supplement s4, pages 34–40, August 2005
How to Cite
Keck, P. E. (2005), Bipolar depression: a new role for atypical antipsychotics?. Bipolar Disorders, 7: 34–40. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-5618.2005.00213.x
- Issue published online: 10 JUN 2005
- Article first published online: 10 JUN 2005
This article has been cited by:
- 2Comparing Tolerability of Olanzapine in Schizophrenia and Affective Disorders, Drug Safety, 2012, 35, 10, 819, , , ,
- 3Subtypes of antipsychotics and suicidal behavior in bipolar disorder, Journal of Affective Disorders, 2012, 143, 1-3, 27, , ,
- 4Quetiapine and Norquetiapine in Plasma and Cerebrospinal Fluid of Schizophrenic Patients Treated With Quetiapine, Journal of Clinical Psychopharmacology, 2010, 30, 5, 496, , , , , , , , ,
- 5A Longitudinal Investigation of Psychotropic and Non-Psychotropic Medication Use Among Adolescents and Adults with Autism Spectrum Disorders, Journal of Autism and Developmental Disorders, 2009, 39, 9, 1339, , , ,
- 7Recent advances in bipolar disorder pharmacotherapy: focus on bipolar depression and rapid cycling, Expert Review of Clinical Pharmacology, 2009, 2, 4, 423, ,
- 8The association between treatment adherence and antipsychotic dose among individuals with bipolar disorder, International Clinical Psychopharmacology, 2008, 23, 6, 305, , , ,
- 9The Medical Management of Depression, New England Journal of Medicine, 2005, 353, 17, 1819,