The authors of this paper do not have any commercial associations that might pose a conflict of interest in connection with this manuscript.
The epidemiology of bipolar disorder: sociodemographic, disability and service utilization data from the Australian National Study of Low Prevalence (Psychotic) Disorders
Article first published online: 15 JUL 2005
Volume 7, Issue 4, pages 326–337, August 2005
How to Cite
Morgan, V. A., Mitchell, P. B. and Jablensky, A. V. (2005), The epidemiology of bipolar disorder: sociodemographic, disability and service utilization data from the Australian National Study of Low Prevalence (Psychotic) Disorders. Bipolar Disorders, 7: 326–337. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-5618.2005.00229.x
- Issue published online: 15 JUL 2005
- Article first published online: 15 JUL 2005
- Received 5 October 2004, revised and accepted for publication 29 March 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!