AF is a consultant to Bristol-Myers Squibb; consultant/scientific advisory board for Pfizer, Inc., and serves on the speakers bureau of Bristol-Myers Squibb, Eli Lilly-Italy, Pfizer, Inc., Shire. EF is a consultant to Pfizer Italia, Servier Amerique, and serves on the advisory boards of Pfizer, Inc., Eli Lilly & Co. DJK is a consultant to Servier Amerique and serves on the advisory boards of Pfizer, Inc., Eli Lilly & Co., Forest Pharmaceuticals, Inc., and F. Hoffmann-La Roche, Ltd. Scott Turkin serves on the speakers bureau of Forest Pharmaceuticals, INC., Wyeth Pharmaceuticals, Janssen Glaxon Smithkline and Sonofi. JAS has no reported conflict of interest.
Metabolic syndrome in bipolar disorder: findings from the Bipolar Disorder Center for Pennsylvanians
Version of Record online: 20 SEP 2005
Volume 7, Issue 5, pages 424–430, October 2005
How to Cite
Fagiolini, A., Frank, E., Scott, J. A., Turkin, S. and Kupfer, D. J. (2005), Metabolic syndrome in bipolar disorder: findings from the Bipolar Disorder Center for Pennsylvanians. Bipolar Disorders, 7: 424–430. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-5618.2005.00234.x
- Issue online: 20 SEP 2005
- Version of Record online: 20 SEP 2005
- Received 18 November 2004, revised and accepted for publication 25 April 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.