Dr Dunner has received grant support from Eli Lilly & Co., Pfizer, GlaxoSmithKline, Wyeth, Cyberonics, Merck, Janssen; consultant/scientific advisory boards for Eli Lilly & Co., Pfizer, GlaxoSmithKline, Wyeth, Bristol-Meyers Squibb, Cypress, Corcept, Janssen, Novartis, Shire, Somerset, Otsuka; and serves on the speakers bureau for Eli Lilly & Co., Pfizer, GlaxoSmithKline, Wyeth, Bristol-Meters Squibb, Organon, Forest.
Safety and tolerability of emerging pharmacological treatments for bipolar disorder
Version of Record online: 15 JUL 2005
Volume 7, Issue 4, pages 307–325, August 2005
How to Cite
Dunner, D. L. (2005), Safety and tolerability of emerging pharmacological treatments for bipolar disorder. Bipolar Disorders, 7: 307–325. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-5618.2005.00235.x
- Issue online: 15 JUL 2005
- Version of Record online: 15 JUL 2005
- Received 4 August 2004, revised and accepted for publication 25 April 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!