The authors of this paper do not have any commericial associations that might pose a conflict of interest in connection with this manuscript.
Which clinical factors predict response to prophylactic lithium? A systematic review for bipolar disorders
Article first published online: 20 SEP 2005
Volume 7, Issue 5, pages 404–417, October 2005
How to Cite
Kleindienst, N., Engel, R. and Greil, W. (2005), Which clinical factors predict response to prophylactic lithium? A systematic review for bipolar disorders. Bipolar Disorders, 7: 404–417. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-5618.2005.00244.x
- Issue published online: 20 SEP 2005
- Article first published online: 20 SEP 2005
- Received 21 May 2004, revised and accepted for publication 20 June 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.