The authors of this paper do not have any commericial associations that might pose a conflict of interest in connection with this manuscript.
Should bipolar disorder be viewed as manic disorder? Implications for bipolar depression
Article first published online: 20 SEP 2005
Volume 7, Issue 5, pages 418–423, October 2005
How to Cite
Schweitzer, I., Maguire, K. and Ng, C. (2005), Should bipolar disorder be viewed as manic disorder? Implications for bipolar depression. Bipolar Disorders, 7: 418–423. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-5618.2005.00246.x
- Issue published online: 20 SEP 2005
- Article first published online: 20 SEP 2005
- Received 29 October 2004, revised and accepted for publication 28 June 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!