Oxcarbazepine add-on in the treatment of refractory bipolar disorder
Article first published online: 14 OCT 2005
Volume 7, Issue Supplement s5, pages 37–42, December 2005
How to Cite
Pratoomsri, W., Yatham, L. N., Sohn, C.-H., Solomons, K. and Lam, R. W. (2005), Oxcarbazepine add-on in the treatment of refractory bipolar disorder. Bipolar Disorders, 7: 37–42. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-5618.2005.00253.x
- Issue published online: 14 OCT 2005
- Article first published online: 14 OCT 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.