The authors of this paper do not have any commercial associations that might pose a conflict of interest in connection with this manuscript.
Comorbid ADHD is associated with altered patterns of neuronal activation in adolescents with bipolar disorder performing a simple attention task
Article first published online: 8 DEC 2005
Volume 7, Issue 6, pages 577–588, December 2005
How to Cite
Adler, C. M., DelBello, M. P., Mills, N. P., Schmithorst, V., Holland, S. and Strakowski, S. M. (2005), Comorbid ADHD is associated with altered patterns of neuronal activation in adolescents with bipolar disorder performing a simple attention task. Bipolar Disorders, 7: 577–588. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-5618.2005.00257.x
- Issue published online: 8 DEC 2005
- Article first published online: 8 DEC 2005
- Received 20 May 2005, revised and accepted for publication 29 August 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.