The authors of this paper do not have any commercial associations that might pose a conflict of interest in connection with this manuscript.
Are the arginine vasopressin V1a receptor microsatellites related to hypersexuality in children with a prepubertal and early adolescent bipolar disorder phenotype?
Article first published online: 8 DEC 2005
Volume 7, Issue 6, pages 610–616, December 2005
How to Cite
Geller, B., Tillman, R., Badner, J. A. and Cook, E. H. (2005), Are the arginine vasopressin V1a receptor microsatellites related to hypersexuality in children with a prepubertal and early adolescent bipolar disorder phenotype?. Bipolar Disorders, 7: 610–616. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-5618.2005.00259.x
- Issue published online: 8 DEC 2005
- Article first published online: 8 DEC 2005
- Received 5 November 2004, revised and accepted for publication 10 May 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.