The authors of this paper do not have any commercial associations that might pose a conflict of interest in connection with this manuscript.
Declarative memory impairment in pediatric bipolar disorder
Article first published online: 8 DEC 2005
Volume 7, Issue 6, pages 546–554, December 2005
How to Cite
Glahn, D. C., Bearden, C. E., Caetano, S., Fonseca, M., Najt, P., Hunter, K., Pliszka, S. R., Olvera, R. L. and Soares, J. C. (2005), Declarative memory impairment in pediatric bipolar disorder. Bipolar Disorders, 7: 546–554. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-5618.2005.00267.x
- Issue published online: 8 DEC 2005
- Article first published online: 8 DEC 2005
- Received 17 December 2004, revised and accepted for publication 11 August 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.