The authors of this paper do not have any commercial associations that might pose a conflict of interest in connection with this manuscript.
Family environment in families with versus families without parental bipolar disorder: a preliminary comparison study
Article first published online: 8 DEC 2005
Volume 7, Issue 6, pages 617–622, December 2005
How to Cite
Romero, S., DelBello, M. P., Soutullo, C. A., Stanford, K. and Strakowski, S. M. (2005), Family environment in families with versus families without parental bipolar disorder: a preliminary comparison study. Bipolar Disorders, 7: 617–622. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-5618.2005.00270.x
- Issue published online: 8 DEC 2005
- Article first published online: 8 DEC 2005
- Received 7 May 2005, revised and accepted for publication 28 July 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.