None of the authors have any commercial associations that pose a conflict of interest in connection with this manuscript.
Stability of estimated IQ across mood state in patients with bipolar disorder
Version of Record online: 12 JAN 2006
Volume 8, Issue 1, pages 81–84, February 2006
How to Cite
Lebowitz, B. K., Shear, P. K., Steed, M. A. and Strakowski, S. M. (2006), Stability of estimated IQ across mood state in patients with bipolar disorder. Bipolar Disorders, 8: 81–84. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-5618.2006.00245.x
- Issue online: 12 JAN 2006
- Version of Record online: 12 JAN 2006
- Received 18 October 2004, revised and accepted for publication 20 June 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.