The authors of this paper do not have any commercial associations that might pose a conflict of interest in connection with this manuscript.
Phenomenology associated with age at onset in patients with bipolar disorder at their first psychiatric hospitalization
Version of Record online: 12 JAN 2006
Volume 8, Issue 1, pages 91–94, February 2006
How to Cite
Patel, N. C., DelBello, M. P., Keck, P. E. and Strakowski, S. M. (2006), Phenomenology associated with age at onset in patients with bipolar disorder at their first psychiatric hospitalization. Bipolar Disorders, 8: 91–94. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-5618.2006.00247.x
- Issue online: 12 JAN 2006
- Version of Record online: 12 JAN 2006
- Received 10 January 2005, revised and accepted for publication 13 July 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.