This paper was not supported by funding from any pharmaceutical or other industry grant. GR has served on speaker/advisory boards for Janssen-Cilag, Eli Lilly & Co., and Juste SAQF. FL-M and CA are consultants for Juste SAQF.
Effects of lamotrigine in patients with bipolar disorder and alcohol dependence
Version of Record online: 12 MAY 2006
Volume 8, Issue 3, pages 289–293, June 2006
How to Cite
Rubio, G., López-Muñoz, F. and Alamo, C. (2006), Effects of lamotrigine in patients with bipolar disorder and alcohol dependence. Bipolar Disorders, 8: 289–293. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-5618.2006.00292.x
- Issue online: 12 MAY 2006
- Version of Record online: 12 MAY 2006
- Received 24 March 2004, revised and accepted for publication 24 November 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.