The authors of this paper do not have any commercial associations that might pose a conflict of interest in connection with this manuscript.
Anterior cingulate subregion volumes and executive function in bipolar disorder
Article first published online: 12 MAY 2006
Volume 8, Issue 3, pages 281–288, June 2006
How to Cite
Zimmerman, M. E., DelBello, M. P., Getz, G. E., Shear, P. K. and Strakowski, S. M. (2006), Anterior cingulate subregion volumes and executive function in bipolar disorder. Bipolar Disorders, 8: 281–288. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-5618.2006.00298.x
Portions of the material presented in this manuscript were previously presented at the 2004 Annual meeting of the International Neuropsychological Society.
- Issue published online: 12 MAY 2006
- Article first published online: 12 MAY 2006
- Received 17 January 2005, revised and accepted for publication 30 November 2005
Vol. 8, Issue 5p1, 522, Article first published online: 16 OCT 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.