This work has been presented in part at the Annual Meeting of the Stanley Medical Research Institute, Washington, DC, November 8–9, 2002; at the 5th International Conference on Bipolar Disorder, Pittsburgh, PA, June 2003; and at the 156th Annual Meeting of the American Psychiatric Association, San Francisco, CA, May 2003.
Inositol augmentation of lithium or valproate for bipolar depression
Article first published online: 15 MAR 2006
Volume 8, Issue 2, pages 168–174, April 2006
How to Cite
Eden Evins, A., Demopulos, C., Yovel, I., Culhane, M., Ogutha, J., Grandin, L. D., Nierenberg, A. A. and Sachs, G. S. (2006), Inositol augmentation of lithium or valproate for bipolar depression. Bipolar Disorders, 8: 168–174. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-5618.2006.00303.x
The authors of this paper do not have any commercial associations that might pose a conflict of interest in connection with this manuscript.
- Issue published online: 15 MAR 2006
- Article first published online: 15 MAR 2006
- Received 17 August 2004, revised and accepted for publication 16 November 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.