The authors of this paper do not have any commercial associations that might pose a conflict of interest in connection with this manuscript.
Correlates of suicide attempt history in bipolar disorder: a stress-diathesis perspective
Article first published online: 17 OCT 2006
Volume 8, Issue 5p2, pages 551–557, October 2006
How to Cite
Grunebaum, M. F., Ramsay, S. R., Galfalvy, H. C., Ellis, S. P., Burke, A. K., Sher, L., Printz, D. J., Kahn, D. A., John Mann, J. and Oquendo, M. A. (2006), Correlates of suicide attempt history in bipolar disorder: a stress-diathesis perspective. Bipolar Disorders, 8: 551–557. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-5618.2006.00304.x
- Issue published online: 17 OCT 2006
- Article first published online: 17 OCT 2006
- Received 4 January 2005, revised and accepted for publication 12 December 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.