The authors of this paper do not have any commercial associations that might pose a conflict of interest in connection with this manuscript.
Personality: is it a viable endophenotype for genetic studies of bipolar affective disorder?
Article first published online: 18 JUL 2006
Volume 8, Issue 4, pages 322–337, August 2006
How to Cite
Savitz, J. B. and Ramesar, R. S. (2006), Personality: is it a viable endophenotype for genetic studies of bipolar affective disorder?. Bipolar Disorders, 8: 322–337. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-5618.2006.00309.x
- Issue published online: 18 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 18 JUL 2006
- Received 28 April 2005, revised and accepted for publication 12 November 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.