NR reports commercial associations with GlaxoSmithKline, Abbott Laboratories, Pfizer, Inc., and Janssen. MK reports commercial associations with Bristol-Myers Squibb, Collegium, Cypress Bioscience, Cyberonics, Eli Lilly & Co., Forest Laboratories, Janssen, Merck, Inc., Organon, Otsuka, Pfizer, Inc., Pharmastar, Sepracor, Vela Pharmaceuticals, Wyeth, Abbott Laboratories, Cephalon, Inc., GlaxoSmithKline, Mitsubishi Pharma Corp., Somerset Pharmaceuticals, Scirex and Sanofi-Synthelab. MS, BB, DA, SV, HL, SI, MKG and JH have no reported conflict of interest.
Pediatric bipolar disease: current and future perspectives for study of its long-term course and treatment
Version of Record online: 18 JUL 2006
Volume 8, Issue 4, pages 311–321, August 2006
How to Cite
Strober, M., Birmaher, B., Ryan, N., Axelson, D., Valeri, S., Leonard, H., Iyengar, S., Gill, M. K., Hunt, J. and Keller, M. (2006), Pediatric bipolar disease: current and future perspectives for study of its long-term course and treatment. Bipolar Disorders, 8: 311–321. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-5618.2006.00313.x
- Issue online: 18 JUL 2006
- Version of Record online: 18 JUL 2006
- Received 7 January 2005, revised and accepted for publication 13 September 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.