KC receives research support from the National Institute of Mental Health, The Heinz C. Prechter Foundation, The National Alliance for Research in Schizophrenia and Depression, The Klingenstein Third Generation Foundation, Abbott Laboratories and GlaxoSmithKline; consultant for Abbott Laboratories, AstraZeneca, GlaxoSmithKline, Janssen Pharmaceutica and Shire US; and serves on the speakers bureau for Abbott Laboratories, AstraZeneca, Eli Lilly & Co., GlaxoSmithKline and Ortho-McNeil. HS has received unrestricted educational grants from Abbott Laboratories, Forest, GlaxoSmithKline, Janssen, McNeil-Alza, Novartis, Pfizer, Solvay, Wyeth-Ayerst, Ortho-McNeil and Eli Lilly & Co.; research grants from NIJ, TCWF, Eucalyptus, Abbott Laboratories, Janssen and Pfizer; is an advisor/consultant for Abbott Laboratories and Janssen; and serves on the speakers bureau for Abbott Laboratories, AstraZenenca, Janssen and Eli Lilly & Co. KS has no reported conflict of interest.
Treatment of aggression with risperidone in children and adolescents with bipolar disorder: a case series
Version of Record online: 18 JUL 2006
Volume 8, Issue 4, pages 405–410, August 2006
How to Cite
Saxena, K., Chang, K. and Steiner, H. (2006), Treatment of aggression with risperidone in children and adolescents with bipolar disorder: a case series. Bipolar Disorders, 8: 405–410. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-5618.2006.00334.x
- Issue online: 18 JUL 2006
- Version of Record online: 18 JUL 2006
- Received 24 February 2005, revised and accepted for publication 1 February 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.