The authors of this paper do not have any commercial associations that might pose a conflict of interest in connection with this manuscript.
Aggression and substance abuse in bipolar disorder
Article first published online: 16 OCT 2006
Volume 8, Issue 5p1, pages 496–502, October 2006
How to Cite
Grunebaum, M. F., Galfalvy, H. C., Nichols, C. M., Caldeira, N. A., Sher, L., Dervic, K., Burke, A. K., Mann, J. J. and Oquendo, M. A. (2006), Aggression and substance abuse in bipolar disorder. Bipolar Disorders, 8: 496–502. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-5618.2006.00349.x
- Issue published online: 16 OCT 2006
- Article first published online: 16 OCT 2006
- Received 12 April 2005, revised and accepted for publication 13 March 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.