The authors of this paper do not have any commercial associations that might pose a conflict of interest in connection with this manuscript.
Pilot sample of very early onset bipolar disorder in a military population moderates the association of negative life events and non-fatal suicide attempt
Article first published online: 16 OCT 2006
Volume 8, Issue 5p1, pages 475–484, October 2006
How to Cite
Pettit, J. W., Paukert, A. L., Joiner, T. E. and Rudd, M. D. (2006), Pilot sample of very early onset bipolar disorder in a military population moderates the association of negative life events and non-fatal suicide attempt. Bipolar Disorders, 8: 475–484. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-5618.2006.00353.x
- Issue published online: 16 OCT 2006
- Article first published online: 16 OCT 2006
- Received 20 December 2004, revised and accepted for publication 1 March 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.