The authors of this paper do not have any commercial associations that might pose a conflict of interest in connection with this manuscript.
Pilot sample of very early onset bipolar disorder in a military population moderates the association of negative life events and non-fatal suicide attempt
Version of Record online: 16 OCT 2006
Volume 8, Issue 5p1, pages 475–484, October 2006
How to Cite
Pettit, J. W., Paukert, A. L., Joiner, T. E. and Rudd, M. D. (2006), Pilot sample of very early onset bipolar disorder in a military population moderates the association of negative life events and non-fatal suicide attempt. Bipolar Disorders, 8: 475–484. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-5618.2006.00353.x
- Issue online: 16 OCT 2006
- Version of Record online: 16 OCT 2006
- Received 20 December 2004, revised and accepted for publication 1 March 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.