RSMcI is a consultant for and/or has received speaker fees from Janssen, Eli Lilly & Co., AstraZeneca, Pfizer, Wyeth, GlaxoSmithKline, Bristol-Myers Squibb, Merck and Bioavail. JKS has received grant support from Janssen Ortho, Organon and Wyeth. AB has served on the speakers bureau of Eli Lilly, Canada and AstraZeneca. JZK has received grant support from Wyeth and Eli Lilly & Co. SHK has received research support from Pfizer, AstraZeneca, Organon and Boehringer Ingelheim; has served on the speakers bureau of Lundbeck, Organon, Wyeth-Ayerst and GlaxoSmithKline; and has served on the advisory boards of Pfizer, the Lundbeck Foundation, Eli Lilly & Co., GlaxoSmithKline and Servier. KB has no reported conflict of interest.
Anxiety disorders and bipolar disorder: a review
Version of Record online: 27 NOV 2006
Volume 8, Issue 6, pages 665–676, December 2006
How to Cite
McIntyre, R. S., Soczynska, J. K., Bottas, A., Bordbar, K., Konarski, J. Z. and Kennedy, S. H. (2006), Anxiety disorders and bipolar disorder: a review. Bipolar Disorders, 8: 665–676. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-5618.2006.00355.x
- Issue online: 27 NOV 2006
- Version of Record online: 27 NOV 2006
- Received 25 July 2005, revised and accepted for publication 1 March 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.