RF receives research support from Abbott Laboratories, AstraZeneca, Best Practices, Bristol-Myers Squibb, Celltech-Medeva, Forest, GlaxoSmithKline, Johnson & Johnson, Layton Biosciences, Eli Lilly & Co., Nature's Herbs, Novartis, Organon, Otsuka, Pfizer, Shire, Solvay, Somerset and Wyeth; is a consultant for Abbott Laboratories, AstraZeneca, Best Practices, Bristol-Myers Squibb, Celltech-Medeva, Forest, GlaxoSmithKline, Johnson & Johnson, Eli Lilly & Co., Novartis, Noven, Otsuka, Pfizer, Shire, Somerset and Wyeth; and serves on the speakers bureau for Abbott Laboratories, AstraZeneca, Bristol-Myers Squibb, GlaxoSmithKline, Johnson & Johnson, Eli Lilly & Co., Otsuka, Shire and Wyeth. NCF, CKD, LS and EAY have no reported conflict of interest.
Cognitive-behavioral therapy for bipolar disorders in adolescents: a pilot study
Version of Record online: 16 OCT 2006
Volume 8, Issue 5p1, pages 508–515, October 2006
How to Cite
Feeny, N. C., Danielson, C. K., Schwartz, L., Youngstrom, E. A. and Findling, R. L. (2006), Cognitive-behavioral therapy for bipolar disorders in adolescents: a pilot study. Bipolar Disorders, 8: 508–515. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-5618.2006.00358.x
- Issue online: 16 OCT 2006
- Version of Record online: 16 OCT 2006
- Received 9 September 2004, revised and accepted for publication 31 March 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.