This case report was presented as a poster at the 4th International Symposium on Lysosomal Storage Diseases, Sevilla, Spain, April 2004. The symposium was supported by TKT-5S, Europe. CW is a recipient of the NORD/Roscoe Brady Lysosomal Storage Disease Fellowship. MJM, AF, AS, MB and K-MM have no conflict of interest to report.
Recurrent brief depression in a female patient with Fabry disease
Article first published online: 18 JUL 2006
Volume 8, Issue 4, pages 418–419, August 2006
How to Cite
Müller, M. J., Fellgiebel, A., Scheurich, A., Whybra, C., Beck, M. and Müller, K.-M. (2006), Recurrent brief depression in a female patient with Fabry disease. Bipolar Disorders, 8: 418–419. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-5618.2006.00362.x
- Issue published online: 18 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 18 JUL 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.