The authors of this paper do not have any commercial associations that might pose a conflict of interest in connection with this manuscript.
Allopurinol as an adjunct to lithium and haloperidol for treatment of patients with acute mania: a double-blind, randomized, placebo-controlled trial
Article first published online: 16 OCT 2006
Volume 8, Issue 5p1, pages 485–489, October 2006
How to Cite
Akhondzadeh, S., Milajerdi, M. R., Amini, H. and Tehrani-Doost, M. (2006), Allopurinol as an adjunct to lithium and haloperidol for treatment of patients with acute mania: a double-blind, randomized, placebo-controlled trial. Bipolar Disorders, 8: 485–489. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-5618.2006.00363.x
- Issue published online: 16 OCT 2006
- Article first published online: 16 OCT 2006
- Received 1 November 2004, revised and accepted for publication 20 April 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.