RJB is a consultant to or has received research support from the manufacturers of drugs used to treat bipolar disorder patients (Eli Lilly & Co., JDS, Merck, Novartis and Solvay). AG-P, FM, MA, PL, FR, and EV have no reported conflict of interest.
Suicidal risk in bipolar I disorder patients and adherence to long-term lithium treatment
Article first published online: 17 OCT 2006
Volume 8, Issue 5p2, pages 618–624, October 2006
How to Cite
Gonzalez-Pinto, A., Mosquera, F., Alonso, M., López, P., Ramírez, F., Vieta, E. and Baldessarini, R. J. (2006), Suicidal risk in bipolar I disorder patients and adherence to long-term lithium treatment. Bipolar Disorders, 8: 618–624. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-5618.2006.00368.x
- Issue published online: 17 OCT 2006
- Article first published online: 17 OCT 2006
- Received 27 April 2005, revised and accepted for publication 19 April 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.