The authors of this paper do not have any commercial associations that might pose a conflict of interest in connection with this manuscript.
A novel technique to evaluate fluctuations of mood: implications for evaluating course and treatment effects in bipolar/affective disorders
Version of Record online: 16 OCT 2006
Volume 8, Issue 5p1, pages 453–466, October 2006
How to Cite
Sree Hari Rao, V., Raghvendra Rao, C. and Yeragani, V. K. (2006), A novel technique to evaluate fluctuations of mood: implications for evaluating course and treatment effects in bipolar/affective disorders. Bipolar Disorders, 8: 453–466. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-5618.2006.00374.x
- Issue online: 16 OCT 2006
- Version of Record online: 16 OCT 2006
- Received 6 June 2005, revised and accepted for publication 28 April 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.