The authors of this paper do not have any commercial associations that might pose a conflict of interest in connection with this manuscript.
A comparison of the medical lethality of suicide attempts in bipolar and major depressive disorders
Article first published online: 17 OCT 2006
Volume 8, Issue 5p2, pages 558–565, October 2006
How to Cite
Zalsman, G., Braun, M., Arendt, M., Grunebaum, M. F., Sher, L., Burke, A. K., Brent, D. A., Chaudhury, S. R., John Mann, J. and Oquendo, M. A. (2006), A comparison of the medical lethality of suicide attempts in bipolar and major depressive disorders. Bipolar Disorders, 8: 558–565. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-5618.2006.00381.x
- Issue published online: 17 OCT 2006
- Article first published online: 17 OCT 2006
- Received 28 January 2005, revised and accepted for publication 8 May 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.