SLMcE is a principal or co-investigator on research studies sponsored by Abbott Laboratories, the American Diabetes Ass., AstraZeneca, Bristol-Meyers Squibb, Esai, Eli Lilly & Co., Forrest Laboratories, GlaxoSmithKline, Janssen Pharmaceutica, NIMH, Ortho-McNeil, Pfizer, Sanofi-Synthelabo, Somaxon Pharmaceuticals, Inc., and the Stanley Medical Research Institute; is a consultant to, or member of the scientific advisory boards of Abbott Laboratories, Eli Lilly & Co., GlaxoSmithKline, Janssen Pharmaceutica, Novartis Pharmaceuticals Corp., Ortho-McNeil and Wyeth-Ayerst; and is an inventor on US Patent #6,323,236B2, ‘Use of Sulfamate Derivatives for Treating Impulse Control Disorders’, and, along with the patent's assignee, University of Cincinnati, receives payments from Johnson & Johnson Pharmaceutical Research and Development, LLC which has exclusive rights under the patent. RK serves on the speakers bureau for Bristol-Meyers Squibb. PEK is a principal or co-investigator on research studies sponsored by Abbott Laboratories, the American Diabetes Ass., AstraZeneca, Bristol-Meyers Squibb, GlaxoSmithKline, Eli Lilly & Co., Janssen Pharmaceutica, Memory Pharmaceuticals, Merck, NIMH, NIDA, Pfizer, the Stanley Medical Research Institute and UCB Pharma; and is a consultant to, or member of the scientific advisory boards of Abbott Laboratories, AstraZeneca, Bristol-Myers Squibb, GlaxoSmithKline, Eli Lilly & Co., Memory Pharmaceuticals, Neurocrine Biosciences, Pfizer and Shire.
Comorbidity of eating disorders with bipolar disorder and treatment implications
Version of Record online: 27 NOV 2006
Volume 8, Issue 6, pages 686–695, December 2006
How to Cite
McElroy, S. L., Kotwal, R. and Keck, P. E. (2006), Comorbidity of eating disorders with bipolar disorder and treatment implications. Bipolar Disorders, 8: 686–695. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-5618.2006.00401.x
- Issue online: 27 NOV 2006
- Version of Record online: 27 NOV 2006
- Received 2 August 2005, revised and accepted for publication 13 June 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.