The authors of this paper do not have any commercial associations that might pose a conflict of interest in connection with this manuscript.
Developing core sets for persons with bipolar disorder based on the International Classification of Functioning, Disability and Health
Version of Record online: 12 FEB 2007
Volume 9, Issue 1-2, pages 16–24, February & March 2007
How to Cite
Vieta, E., Cieza, A., Stucki, G., Chatterji, S., Nieto, M., Sánchez-Moreno, J., Jaeger, J., Grunze, H. and Ayuso-Mateos, J. (2007), Developing core sets for persons with bipolar disorder based on the International Classification of Functioning, Disability and Health. Bipolar Disorders, 9: 16–24. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-5618.2007.00322.x
- Issue online: 12 FEB 2007
- Version of Record online: 12 FEB 2007
- Received 2 August 2005, revised and accepted for publication 2 February 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.