Sources of funding and consulting agreements: Eli Lilly & Company. EV and The EMBLEM Advisory Board have received economic compensation from Eli Lilly & Company for participation in the EMBLEM Advisory Board. IG, MT, CR and ML are employees of Eli Lilly & Company. Data handling and data analysis was performed by ML, from the Statistics Department of Lilly. The research protocol is available upon request from the authors.
Functional impairment in patients with mania: baseline results of the EMBLEM study
Version of Record online: 12 FEB 2007
Volume 9, Issue 1-2, pages 45–52, February & March 2007
How to Cite
Goetz, I., Tohen, M., Reed, C., Lorenzo, M., Vieta, E. and the EMBLEM Advisory Board (2007), Functional impairment in patients with mania: baseline results of the EMBLEM study. Bipolar Disorders, 9: 45–52. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-5618.2007.00325.x
- Issue online: 12 FEB 2007
- Version of Record online: 12 FEB 2007
- Received 27 January 2005, revised and accepted for publication 02 February 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.