The authors of this paper do not have any commercial associations that might pose a conflict of interest in connection with this manuscript.
Social functioning in bipolar patients: the perception and perspective of patients, relatives and advocacy organizations – a review
Article first published online: 12 FEB 2007
Volume 9, Issue 1-2, pages 144–157, February & March 2007
How to Cite
Elgie, R. and Morselli, P. L. (2007), Social functioning in bipolar patients: the perception and perspective of patients, relatives and advocacy organizations – a review. Bipolar Disorders, 9: 144–157. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-5618.2007.00339.x
- Issue published online: 12 FEB 2007
- Article first published online: 12 FEB 2007
- Received 19 January 2005, revised and accepted for publication 16 February 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.