DLD has received research support from Eli Lilly & Co., Pfizer, GlaxoSmithKline, Wyeth, Bristol-Myers Squibb, Forest, Cyberonics, Janssen, Novartis and Otsuka; has acted as a consultant for and/or served on the advisory boards of Eli Lilly & Co., Pfizer, GlaxoSmithKline, Wyeth, Bristol-Myers Squibb, Corcept, Janssen, Novartis, Shire, Somerset, Otsuka, Siemens and Roche Diagnostics; and has served on the speakers bureau for Eli Lilly & Co., Pfizer, GlaxoSmithKline, Wyeth, Forest, Cyberonics and Sanofi-Aventis. CDB has no reported conflict of interest.
Bipolar disorder not otherwise specified in relation to the bipolar spectrum
Article first published online: 7 DEC 2007
Volume 9, Issue 8, pages 860–867, December 2007
How to Cite
Bader, C. D. and Dunner, D. L. (2007), Bipolar disorder not otherwise specified in relation to the bipolar spectrum. Bipolar Disorders, 9: 860–867. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-5618.2007.00378.x
- Issue published online: 7 DEC 2007
- Article first published online: 7 DEC 2007
- Received 5 November 2005, revised and accepted for publication 22 May 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.