The authors of this paper do not have any commercial associations that might pose a conflict of interest in connection with this manuscript.
Continuation versus discontinuation of lithium in recurrent bipolar illness: a naturalistic study
Article first published online: 2 AUG 2007
Volume 9, Issue 5, pages 435–442, August 2007
How to Cite
Biel, M. G., Peselow, E., Mulcare, L., Case, B. G. and Fieve, R. (2007), Continuation versus discontinuation of lithium in recurrent bipolar illness: a naturalistic study. Bipolar Disorders, 9: 435–442. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-5618.2007.00389.x
- Issue published online: 2 AUG 2007
- Article first published online: 2 AUG 2007
- Received 2 September 2005, revised and accepted for publication 16 June 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.